Will the note 10 and 10+ be compatible?

Accomplice

Re: Will the note 10 and 10+ be compatible?

I'm at work, and there's a Boost Mobile store nearby. I'm gonna try and swing by soon and see what an associate could do.
Accomplice

It works now, bought new simcard set and switched over. Typing this on note 10+ now.
Accomplice

Nice! Were you able to swap it onto your account online or did you have to get a rep to activate it for you?
Accomplice

Also, do you have access to Voice over LTE phone calls on Boost or no? I managed to get my unlocked Note 10+ activated on Sprint's $25 Unlimited Kickstart plan, and there's an option to turn on Voice over LTE in my settings, and it works great! I can finally talk and use data at the same time!
Accomplice

So I answered my own questions! I took my unlocked Note 10+ off of my Sprint account and activated it onto my Boost Mobile account. Upon doing so, I did a PRL & a Profile Update on the phone to get it to be provisioned to Boost Mobile's network. After the updates were complete, the phone shut off and rebooted. When the phone turned back on, I went to the Connections option in the Settings and noticed that the Voice over LTE option disappeared! After this, I took my unlocked Note 10+ off of my Boost Mobile account and placed it back on my Sprint account, and I did a PRL a Profile update on the phone to provision it back to Sprint. Once again, the phone shut off and rebooted. When it started back up, I went to the Connections option in the Settings and noticed that the Voice over LTE option had returned! With all of that being said, I discovered through this little experimentation of mine that Sprint allows its users to have access to Voice over LTE calling on flagship phones that have the capability of utilizing it. Unfortunately, Boost does not! It looks like I'll getting rid of my Boost Mobile account and porting my number over to Sprint tomorrow. I set up my Sprint account with a new number which allowed me to test all of these things out.

Accomplice

Please let me know how you got you note plus to work??? I have tried everything I know to do
Agent

Hey there @oneeleven. Thanks for reaching out to us! The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and 10+ Have not been authorized to be activated with us at the moment. Therefore, you'll not be able to use those devices with our service.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

I just went to my account and it had a link to switch phones. I entered my imei number and it finally excepted it.i just needed a different sim then the one I was using. So I needed to buy a new simcard set and had to go to 2 stores. I then just went back and entered note10+ imei number and new sim card number. It switched over immediately because I got notified on note 8 it lost service. Note 10+ rebooted and boost loaded up.
Edited: I have an unlocked Note 10+ bought directly from Samsung.com. Not sure what you trying to activate
Accomplice

That's absolutely false. Smh
Accomplice

It's not false dude, it does work, my girl just got an unlocked note 10 from samsung.com, if it doesnt work for you, its cause u either dont have an unlocked note or it's for a different carrier