Will the note 10 and 10+ be compatible?

Agent

Re: Will the note 10 and 10+ be compatible?

Hello, @riosoul83. Thank you for stopping by. Can you please send us a PM with your phone number, PIN and ESN so we can take a look? You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Accomplice

I attempted to send you a message but am unable to. The message icon us greyed out and won't allow me to send anything to you.
Accomplice

Disregard the last message. I was able to send you a private message.
Agent

Thanks. We have replied to your PM. Please check your inbox. 

Accomplice

Sent you a PM too, could u help

Agent

@jsh2728: Thanks! We saw your message and replied to it. Please check. 

Accomplice

I appreciate your help, but unfortunately, you were unable to activate my phone. I've spent a great deal of time on the phone with both Boost Mobile and Sprint attempting to activate the phone and no one could help. At this point, it's time to make the switch. Bye bye Boost and Hello Cricket. ✌🏽
Accomplice

Only network as of now that finds my imei number when I enter it is Verizon. But since release is the 23rd I will give it till tomorrow AM.
Accomplice

Yeah, maybe it's not in Sprint or any of its MVNOs systems yet because it hasn't officially been released. According to what I can see on my end, AT&T, Verizon & several of their MVNOs are able to activate the phone right now. T-Mobile is unable to recognize the phone, but it could probably still be activated on its network.
Accomplice

Hello Guys, let me know about your progress. My Note 10 will be getting to me soon!!! I'm excited and worried at the same time. I want to keep Boost Mobile.