Will the note 10 and 10+ be compatible?

Enthusiast

Will the note 10 and 10+ be compatible?

I'm ordering the note 10+, but I want to know if I can keeping using Boost service.
62 REPLIES 62
Agent

Re: Will the note 10 and 10+ be compatible?

Hi there! At the moment we can not guarantee that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 products would be compatible with us. You can check if an unlocked phone is compatible using our device identifier here

Accomplice

Be careful and get a commitment in writing if you can, I had a nightmare with boost trying to get this answer. They told me no to begin with, so I went to Verizon and had big issues with them, then went to AT&T and had bigger issues. To make a long story short,  I ended up back with boost with my factory unlocked S10e (which is a horrible phone), can't get my ring time extended like I did on my S7 with boost and no wifi calling. All in all, the phone I started with was a S9+, so I took that phone back and went back to my S7 with boost since it was only ten days since I left them I got my old plan back. I asked about the the S10e, was told no again, so that's how I ended up with AT&T fixed plan and the very first billing was all messed up. That's why I left them 15 years ago. So I lost almost $170 in sim cards and activation fees only to be back with boost again and their support says the ring time is set by the phone manufacturer and that's  a bold face lie. I was also told at the store that wifi calling was supported., which it is not!!!! SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO!!!!!!! The end of the story, I will try to sell this POS and get a new phone and a carrier that will extend my ring time. At least Verizon and AT&T did that with no problems. 

Enthusiast

Thank you for the warning
Accomplice

You're welcome
Accomplice

I myself am VERY VERY interested in getting the note 10, if you check bestbuy.com they say it's going to be compatible with boost mobile so I'm getting it, im trading in this pre owned note 8 and paying 549.99 which is a freaking amazing price
Enthusiast

Yeah, I pre-ordered the note 10+ and checked with boost so it will be compatible!
Groupie

@Xayne90 wrote:
I myself am VERY VERY interested in getting the note 10, if you check bestbuy.com they say it's going to be compatible with boost mobile so I'm getting it, im trading in this pre owned note 8 and paying 549.99 which is a freaking amazing price

so was i 

Enthusiast

Which note model and color are you all getting?
Accomplice

Unfortunately, no. I preordered an unlocked Note 10+ directly from Samsung and received it in the mail yesterday. I went to activate it on my Boost Mobile account, and it's unable to be activated at this time. Sprint won't activate it either nor will any other Sprint MVNO networks. This is really stupid! They need to get it together! I'm a long time subscriber with Boost but will be switching to Cricket because of this nonsense. AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and all of their MVNOs are able to activate the phone, but Sprint is being stupid about it. Bye bye Boost! SMH