Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Will Boost be getting the Samsung S9?

Any idea as to when?

28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted
Groupie

Hey great news just ordered s9. Not so great news the s8 I paid full price for from boost and have the receipt for cannot be sold because the provider says its a financed phone that I owe money on and I'm a lowlife so I can't sell it. You should be ashamed.

Highlighted

@Welldog Hi there. Please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN where the S8 is active to verify this matter.

- E.J.

Highlighted
Groupie

Is this a private message
Highlighted
Accomplice

Better get on it Virgin mobile has it for 899$ and the s8 for $600 come on boost 12 years with you all you always have stuff before them yall slacking
Highlighted
Accomplice

HEY DID U GET YOUR PONE ACTIVATED WITH THE UNLOCKED VERSION??? Because I no i bought my phone through Samsung but its been a headache for 2 weeks trying to get it activated, my sim is not matching the phone it was almost done today a Rep name Lewis was awesome  it wasn't activated but at least I no now what i need to do, Samsung don't have boost, just sprint and so on , well i was told sprint will be fine because they are merged , well that's wrong now im having a hell of a time 

Highlighted
Accomplice

iv been wondering the same thing I no im having a time 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Where did you get the SIM @Tbozman1?

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Groupie

I’m looking to buy Samsung 9 plus but Boost only offers the 9. Do I need to switch carriers to have the phone I want?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for your inquiry. We’re always working to provide you with the hottest devices, so please stay tuned!