Will Boost be getting the Samsung S9?

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: Will Boost be getting the Samsung S9?

Hey great news just ordered s9. Not so great news the s8 I paid full price for from boost and have the receipt for cannot be sold because the provider says its a financed phone that I owe money on and I'm a lowlife so I can't sell it. You should be ashamed.

@Welldog Hi there. Please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN where the S8 is active to verify this matter.

- E.J.

Groupie

Is this a private message
Accomplice

Better get on it Virgin mobile has it for 899$ and the s8 for $600 come on boost 12 years with you all you always have stuff before them yall slacking
Accomplice

Re: Will y'all be having the Samsung 9plus?

HEY DID U GET YOUR PONE ACTIVATED WITH THE UNLOCKED VERSION??? Because I no i bought my phone through Samsung but its been a headache for 2 weeks trying to get it activated, my sim is not matching the phone it was almost done today a Rep name Lewis was awesome  it wasn't activated but at least I no now what i need to do, Samsung don't have boost, just sprint and so on , well i was told sprint will be fine because they are merged , well that's wrong now im having a hell of a time 

Highlighted
Accomplice

iv been wondering the same thing I no im having a time 

Community Manager

Where did you get the SIM @Tbozman1?

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Groupie

I’m looking to buy Samsung 9 plus but Boost only offers the 9. Do I need to switch carriers to have the phone I want?
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for your inquiry. We’re always working to provide you with the hottest devices, so please stay tuned!