Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Will Boost be getting the Samsung S9?

Any idea as to when?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Will Boost be getting the Samsung S9?

Hey @Tallilocks, actually, just announced, Boost Mobile WILL be getting the S9, available in Midnight Back starting 3/16/2018.  You should be able to order from BoostMobile.com that day

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

26 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us. We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Please stay in touch with us!

Community Manager

Hey @Tallilocks, actually, just announced, Boost Mobile WILL be getting the S9, available in Midnight Back starting 3/16/2018.  You should be able to order from BoostMobile.com that day

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Fanatic

And for anyone interested, I just saw that Best Buy is already offering the BOOST mobile S9 for preorder. 03/16/2018 delivery date

Accomplice

Is there a price yet?
Fanatic

Just looked again. Best Buy is advertising $559.99

That might be the just the 03/02/18 price.

There is a lot of confusion on carrier prices.  If the prices hold, Sprint is listed as going to sell for $790.00.

Samsung direct is $720.00 Go figure, for an unlocked phone.

Accomplice

As much as I want that one I believe I will only be able to afford the S8 now that it should be going on sale soon. 🤔
Enthusiast

Will y'all be having the Samsung 9plus?

I'm really intersted on the Samsung 9plus and I would like to know if y'all would have it.
Agent

Re: Will y'all be having the Samsung 9plus?

Hey there, @Johana123! Thanks for reaching out to us. We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Stay in touch with us here!

Will Boost be accepting Trade-ins? If not Im going to buy unlocked from Samsung's website. I just rather buy it from you but IF I can save $300 Well.... The choice is clear Robot Happy