Why are Boost Mobile phone prices still higher than other places?

Accomplice

Why are Boost Mobile phone prices still higher than other places?

I was considering using Boost Up to get a new phone, because the thought of having to pay a high price outright doesn't really appeal to me.  However, I was doing some checking, and don't understand why your prices are still higher than other retailers, including Samsung direct.

For example, your Galaxy S10e (and no choice of color) is $749 or $33/mo for 18 months + $150 down.  Samsung has the Galaxy S10e Sprint version for $549 and an unlocked for $649, which is $100 - $200 less than yours.  And before you say it's because of financing, Samsung offers 24 months financing at 0% (deferred) for 24 months.

Granted, the Galaxy S9 Sprint version is the same price at Samsung, but an unlocked is $100 less.

Will your prices for new Samsung phones come down, or is this what we'd be stuck with by getting a phone through Boost?

Now it looks like I need to do more homework before upgrading.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Why are Boost Mobile phone prices still higher than other places?

Hi there Chaos. Unfortunately, we are not able to price match the manufacturers prices. We provide discounts on our website, but on Boost Up the phones are sold at our retail price. Victor21