Website said it swapped successfully but whenever I try to call it says service unavailable

Highlighted
Groupie

Website said it swapped successfully but whenever I try to call it says service unavailable

I just upgraded to my new S10 and went through all the measures for swapping my service to the new phone and it said the swap was successful but I cant call anyone because it says service restricted or unavailable

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Unleashed42. Thank you for contacting us. Please complete the following steps on the new phone:

Please go to Setting and make sure the WiFi connection is Off and the mobile data is On.
2.From the home screen, select the phone icon.
3.Enter ##72786#.
4.When SCRTN is change to factory default value for DSA message appears, select Yes.
5.The device power cycles. Allow the hands free activation to begin automatically.
6. After PRL is updated, select OK.
7.Select OK if there is a profile or firmware update. The device power cycles again.
When it powers on, data services have been reset.

Highlighted
Groupie

Whenever I get to step 3, putting in ##72786#, it says USSD Code running and then it says unable to process request.
I made sure the wifi is off and the mobile data is on
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the information. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.