Warranty on boost up phone

Highlighted
Groupie

Warranty on boost up phone

I am on a pymt plan for a phone on boost up. I've had it less than a month and it was stolen but I located person that had it. They threw it at me and it landed on the top corner... Cracking it a little but now the phone acts like the whole board is messed up. What can I do because I don't want to pay for a phone I can't use.
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Warranty on boost up phone

So sorry to hear that, mokielove1. We'd like to know, did you add insurance to the phone?

Groupie

No I have not because I literally have had it at the time maybe 2 weeks. I've had insurance on other phones but the deductible was insane.
Agent

Understood. Unfortunately, warranty does not cover phones damaged from any of the following: defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress, or modification of any part of product, including antenna, or cosmetic damage. Any plastic surfaces or other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use.

Groupie

So I've got to pay for a phone I just got not a month ago that's of no use to me? That's crazy... People drop phones all the time. Thanks anyway for clearing this up. I've been with boost for 2 years now and have never been given any type of thanks for never being late or for being a valued customer until this chance for an upgrade that cost 126$ once paid off and some upgrade....
Agent

Sorry to hear that. Insuring your phone provides you peace of mind by protecting your phone in the event of loss, theft, accidental damage, and out-of-warranty mechanical or electrical breakdown. Unfortunately, you did not add the phone insurance. We have great online discounts https://www.boostmobile.com/deals?INTNAV=TopNavRobot Very HappyealsRobot Very Happyeals. Please let us know if you have any other questions, or if we can be of further assistance.

Groupie

I had insurance on my current phone and when I cracked the screen... Boost wanted 100$ deductible on a phone that was free when I became a customer.... Yeah that's worth it.