Voicemail suddenly not working anymore.

Groupie

Voicemail suddenly not working anymore.

Hello everyone. First time posting, hope this is the right place.

I have a Samsung Galaxy j3 phone. Voicemail was just fine and dandy for the longest time, until sometime in the past couple months when I realized that when I was missing calls, no one was leaving voicemails. I had a friend test it by leaving one, and it turns out, my voicemail app (the one that came standard pre-installed on the phone) is no longer telling me when I have a voicemail, and it's not displaying the voicemails (so there is nothing I can go in there and click on and listen to). Before anyone asks, my voicemail inbox is NOT full. This problem came on suddenly; any help? 

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Voicemail suddenly not working anymore.

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. 

Groupie

How do you private message, and who is 'us?' Is there like a customer service number or email I can use? 

Agent

You can send us a private message clicking on any of the social care agents user names and selecting the option Send this user a private message. You can contact us calling 1-866-402-736, and send us an email follow the next link.

Groupie

Groupie

Hi

No worries!  We can definitely help you out with that, Kay5491! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".