Voicemail issues

Go to solution

Re: Voicemail issues

It doesn't answer your question. I tried clearing my data and cache and it tried to set up my visual voicemail again (always worked on boost) but it hasn't worked in months since like may after an update. And when I cleared data and cache to have it re-setup the app, it was working up until it tried to verify my account or access and it says the verification times out and gave me a "can't verify or authenticate that my account has access" bcuz it timed out. Is it ever gunna work ever again??
Agent

Hi @xxskittlez420xx Just to confirm, is that a Boost Mobile phone or a device you brought from another carrier?

boost mobile phone, that i bought from the boost company, visual voicemail worked on my stylo 2 but now isnt working since, still isnt worked from clearing data and cache, idk what to do anymore.

Agent

Hi there! So sorry that you continue to have issues. Are you able to uninstall and reinstall the app? 

no the only thing i can do is force stop or delete updates

@JamieB wrote:

Hi there! So sorry that you continue to have issues. Are you able to uninstall and reinstall the app? 

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the information. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you.