Voice Mail Pending

Highlighted
Accomplice

Voice Mail Pending

Every time I get a voice mail on my new Samsung Galaxy A20 phone it says voice mail pending. It won't release it until I restart the phone. How can I get this fixed?

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Voice Mail Pending

Hello, EdinDetroit! Thank you for reaching out to us here. We'd be happy to help, but we could use more info. Do you mean that you cannot access your voicemail until you restart the phone?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes it just says voice mail pending and it doesn't download the voice mail. I let it go for a day once and it didn't download. Once I restarted the phone there it was.
Highlighted
Agent

Were you able to download the voicemail? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

After the restart yes.
Highlighted
Agent

Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

As I stated in my first post this happens every time I get a new voice mail. Every single time. So yes I am still experiencing issues.
Highlighted

We understand. If you try to turn the phone airplane mode on and off instead of restarting the phone, do you get the voicemail that is pending? We ask this because we are trying to determine if the issue is with the voicemail app on your phone.

Highlighted

We understand. If you try to turn the phone airplane mode on and off instead of restarting the phone, do you get the voicemail that is pending? We ask this because 

Highlighted
Accomplice