Unlocking Samsung galaxy s8

Enthusiast

Unlocking Samsung galaxy s8

Hi I’m trying to get a new phone and wanted to unlock my old one could someone please help me....
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Unlocking Samsung galaxy s8

Hi there, Analyn08. Thanks for contacting us.

We'll be happy to help. We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

Accomplice

Hi I am having an issue with my Galaxy s8. I have owned for over a year and would like to network unlock it to use overseas
Agent

Hi, Tom12254. Thanks for contacting us. All of our phones are made to work exclusively in our network, some phones qualify for unlocking, but that does not guarantee that the phones can work on other networks. To unlock your device, you'll need to meet some requirements.

1. The device must be turned on in the Sprint coverage area with the Boost Mobile SIM card in it.
2. The person requesting the device to be unlocked must be a current or former customer or an individual owner who can provide the phone number and PIN code for the account last associated with the device. 
3. The device has not been reported as lost or stolen.
4. The device has been activated at least 12-months, and at least a payment has been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation.

Accomplice

Okay I meet all of those requirements, do I send you the information in PM? Like the phone number account pin ect?
Agent

That's correct. 

Accomplice

Okay thanks. PM sent.