Unlocked samsung note 10

Highlighted
Groupie

Unlocked samsung note 10

I been on boost 6 years just got note 10 unlocked new phone from samsung they told me it will work on boost when i try and swap says not eligable is there a way or do i have to switch carriers? Which i really dont want to do any suggestions...
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Dexter4951. Please enter your Device ID here https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone or visit a Boost Mobile store to check if your phone is eligible. You'll need to purchase a new SIM card when you Bring Your Own Phone from a non-Boost Mobile wireless provider. Your new Boost Mobile SIM card will allow you to use the Boost Mobile network. To get a Boost Mobile SIM card kit, buy online, visit a Boost Mobile store or contact your local Walmart for product availability.

Highlighted
Groupie

I did both of those says not eligable .
Boost should a keep list of eligable phones because i had no way if checking untill after i buy and recieve phone (iemd) thats why i relied on samsung when they said it works on gour service please help
Highlighted
Agent

We apologize for the inconvenience. This device is not compatible with our service. @Dexter4951

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

That's weird because many people have been able to active their note 10s with boost. Why is it not working now? I literally got my phone a couple of days ago and now I can't active it but others can. Sprint recognizes the unlocked phone so why am I having issues with boost? 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello anieanderson123. We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I message you. Thanks!
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, anieanderson123! We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks! 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thanks.
Highlighted
Groupie

so what did they say. I'm in the same boat currently