Unlocked Sprint phones you can activate on Boost

Go to solution
Highlighted
Guru

Unlocked Sprint phones you can activate on Boost

Below is the current list of which Sprint phones can you use on Boost.
Apple iPhone 5c
Apple iPhone 5s
Apple iPhone 6
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
HTC Hero
L260
LG G
LG G2
LG Lotus
LG Lotus Elite
LG LX370
LG Optimus S
LG Remarq
LG Rumor 2
LG Rumor Touch
Samsung Instinct
Samsung Instinct s30
Samsung Intercept
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4T
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Samsung Galaxy S® 5
Samsung Moment
Samsung Rant
Samsung Reclaim
Samsung Restore
Samsung Seek
Samsung SPH-M220
Samsung SPH-M240
Samsung SPH-M320
Samsung SPH-M330
Samsung SPH-M360
Samsung SPH-M520
Sanyo Incognito
Sanyo Innuendo
Sanyo SCP-2700
Sanyo SCP-3200
Sanyo SCP-3800
Sanyo SCP-3810
Sanyo Taho
Sanyo Vero

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

32 REPLIES 32
Highlighted
Accomplice

yea I do it's the sprint note 5 but everyone keeps flip flopping between yes and no it can be used on boost
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there. We would like to verify the MEID/DEC number and confirm if the phone is compatible. Please send us a private message with the MEID number and we will confirm this for you. Is the phone unlock and has 6 months or more off the Sprint Network? You can also view your IMEI/Dec number by entering *#06# from the keypad.

Highlighted
Accomplice

hi ok I finally got a compatible sim card for the note 5 sent to me what do I do now
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @kats74! Are you trying to activate a Note 5 with us? If so, we recommend you visit our website to get it activated.

In case you're unable to do so, please send us a private message with your device IMEI and ICCID (SIM card numbers) so we can assist you with the activation.

Highlighted
Accomplice

You can also activate the Sprint HTC One A9 on Boost Mobile Networks, with full access to all MMS features, etc. I have used this phone for the last year (unfortunately, I dropped and shattered the screen so now I'm back to LG Stylo 3 😿). Just to let y'all know so u can update your list!
-kimbera 😸😸
Highlighted
Accomplice

You can also activate the Sprint HTC One A9 on Boost Mobile Networks, with full access to all MMS features, etc. I have used this phone for the last year (unfortunately, I dropped and shattered the screen so now I'm back to LG Stylo 3 😿). Just to let y'all know so u can update your list!
-kimbera 😸😸
Highlighted
Accomplice

i have a odd specific question, a couple. Is there a link to this list? i want to filter this list to narrow my research.
Id like to know which of these phones have a qualcomm snapdragon processor and at least 4gb of ram?
that list is kind of long and im looking for a phone for gaming specifically.
Highlighted
Community Manager

There is no link to a list, in fact, the one above is a tad bit dated.  BYOD devices with a Snapdragon processor and 4gb RAM would be:

Samsung Galaxy A

Samsung Galaxy  S9

Samsung Galaxy  S9+ 

Samsung Galaxy S8

Samsung Galaxy S8+

Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

LG G6

LG G5

@Xizziano wrote:
i have a odd specific question, a couple. Is there a link to this list? i want to filter this list to narrow my research.
Id like to know which of these phones have a qualcomm snapdragon processor and at least 4gb of ram?
that list is kind of long and im looking for a phone for gaming specifically.

Highlighted

This is not true. I have an LG Lotus Elite and it will not activate.

Highlighted
Community Manager

???

@EmilyOverly412 wrote:

This is not true. I have an LG Lotus Elite and it will not activate.