Unlocked Sprint phones you can activate on Boost

Go to solution
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Unlocked Sprint phones you can activate on Boost

If you look at my reply here, you'll see the link.  We probably won't know about the S8 until it's live on the site.  We are now offering it on Shop.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted

To re unlock a pre own apple 5s phone that i used w my boost a.c. t. But since have it n due to it being pre owned i dont have the Apple password from orevios owner to unlock n use again w my boost . What can i do?
Highlighted
Agent

To unlock your device you would need to meet with some requirements. The person requesting the device to be unlock, must be a current or former customer or an individual owner who can provide the phone number and pin code for the account last associated with the device.
The device has not been reported as lost or stolen. The device has been activated at least 12 months and a payment was been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

So besides Sprint, what other mobile carriers phone can I use as a temporary Boost phone?
Highlighted
Guru

Mostly it is about the phone model and not the carrier, to be safe you should take it to a store and have it checked. Click here to read the information on bringing your phone to Boost.

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

Highlighted
Groupie

Thank you for the add
Groupie

this a very old list needs an update, i have a note 4 on boost now

Highlighted
Accomplice

alley your link to get to messenger to have out sprint phone unlocked is not working please help me
Highlighted
Accomplice

the messenger link isn't working
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @kats74 Do you wish to unlock an Sprint device?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.