Unlocked Samsung S10 Phones from Samsung.com

Accomplice

Unlocked Samsung S10 Phones from Samsung.com

Are new unlocked S10 phones from Samsung.com compatible/useable on Boost mobile? Am interested in the S10 or S10+ and am ready to pre-order.  Am NOT interested in the S10e available on the Boost Mobile site. Please assist TY.

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Unlocked Samsung S10 Phones from Samsung.com

Good day @Rmc_753. Thanks for reaching out to us! At the moment, it has not been confirmed, if the device purchase from Samsung will be compatible with our service. We recommended you to keep checking our website at https://www.boostmobile.com/?intnav=TopNav:Logo for updates.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you for the quick response, but based on all the inquiries in the thread, Boost Mobile needs to "Do Better" - investigate and address proactively rather than reactively. Not to mention, your customers may potentially miss out on some pretty cool incentives currently offered through Samsung.com. As a long time Boost Mobile customer and an avid Samsung fan, the 10th Anniversary S10 questions need to be addressed sooner rather than later. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Accomplice

Picked up my Unlocked S10+ yesterday from Best Buy. Had purchased the SIM Card Kit from Boost, but DID NOT WORK - part # that was needed, was not included in the Boost SIM Kit. However, thanks to the awesome Samsung Rep @ Best Buy, realized the SIM Part # required by Boost Mobile was in SPRINTS Sim Kit which luckily was available at Best Buy. After that, they were able to transfer me in a snap - smooth as silk... just thought it might help others out there.
Accomplice

My S8 currently has a Sprint SIM, so hopefully I can transfer it. If not, it's nice to know the people at Best Buy can help!