Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10+

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10+

SIMOLW416TQ is the sim card model you need.  

View solution in original post

Accomplice

Thanks. That's the exact card I have in my S8+ so hopefully I won't need to order one
Accomplice

I got the correct sim card from Best Buy. It's the one from Sprint, not the one from Boost.
Accomplice

I got the correct sim card from Best Buy. It's the one from Sprint, not the one from Boost. They had a stack of them
Enthusiast

Yes the compatible sim card for the s10+ is not carried by Boost but Sprint. Make sure you do not get the Boost kit otherwise the sim will not work.

My S10plus keeps having a Sprint hub requests show up on my dashboard. It doesn't appear my services are effected other than slow data downloads.The sim card I'm using is, SIMOLW416TQ. Should I be concerned?
Agent

Hi there! This is due to a change in how the Android 8.X Operating System handles background processes. Android 8 “Oreo” now displays this information, and once the impacted applications are updated to the latest version, the usage from the Sprint Hub will drop. If you are not interested in the notification from "Sprint Hub". If you want to stop this, please go to Settings > Apps or Applications >Tap the three dots > Show System Apps > App (Sprint Hub) > Notifications> Turn Off.

Accomplice

S10's come with Android 9 Pie not, 8 Oreo.  The fix for turning off notifications should still be the same though.  I would disable the Sprint Hub if it allows you to do so on top of disabling notifications.

Groupie

I also purchased the S10 plus. What is the sim card you need from bestbuy?
Agent

Hye there, @Franklyn530! Thanks for contacting us. First of all, you will need to check if your device is compatible with our service by visiting this link: https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone if it is, it will guide you through the process of ordering a new SIM Card and it will also let you know the SIM Model if not available in our warehouse.