Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10+

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10+

SIM cards may not be shared between two devices. Each SIM card is assigned to a device and paired together. You will need to buy a new SIM card. 

Accomplice

Got it. Thanks Hamilton, you've been the most helpful Boost agent I've encountered!
Agent

It is always our pleasure to assist you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Accomplice

That was stated wrong; misinformation. If you take the sim card out of the S8 and change the phone on your account to the new one and it is SIMOLW516TQ card it will work
Accomplice

I'm not sure if it's the right type or not, so I'll give it a shot. Thanks!
Accomplice

They both use a nano sim card so it will fit if you search SIMOLW516TQ and look at pictures and compare it to whats in your phone now you should be able to tell if you have the right one already
Enthusiast

Let's say I already have a plan with boost mobile would I still be able to buy a galaxy s10+ and activate it with my plan
Accomplice

Of course you can replace your existing phone or add it as another phone on your plan
Accomplice

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT BOOST IS TELLING ME THAT I CAN'T TRADE MY NOTE 8 (I GOT CASH FROM BEST BUY A YEAR AGO UNLOCKED) BCS THEY LOCKED MY PHONE WITH THEM AND IN ORDER TO TRADE MY PHONE TO GET S10+ I HAVE TO KEEP MY NOTE 8 FOR A YEAR WITH THEM. AND THEN THEY WILL REALISE MY NOTE 8 THAT I PAY CASH AT BEST BUY. So that means that now your new s10 is locked with boost and if tou would like to trade phone in 4 month you cant.

Agent

Hi, Edwin1172. We are sorry, could you please clarify your request?