Unlocked S10+ DOES WORK on Boost Mobile, here's how...

Groupie

Re: Unlocked S10+ DOES WORK on Boost Mobile, here's how...

Thanks

Groupie

After you put the sprint sim in can you just go on computer to activate device or do you have to go to the store to do it so they can put the phone in system. I know I had to do that when I flashed over a sprint phone to boost

Accomplice

@Kevino5544 once you have the phone and sim go to Boost Mobile online and try to do a phone swap. If it doesn't work call Boost Mobile's 1-800 number and they can do it for you.
Accomplice

Can anyone say how they were able.to connect it to boost ? I just bought the correct sim card and want to know what's the next step... Online doesn't work anyone have luck calling?
Accomplice

@AlexRamirez879 I had to call Boost Mobile's 1-800 number to get my phone activated
Accomplice

Thanks for the response I'll be doing that tommorow morning what do they ask for exactly? They didn't give any trouble when trying to connect it?
Accomplice

@AlexRamirez079 they will ask for the phone's IMEI number which will be on the box that comes with the phone, the SIM card number and then your Boost Mobile account information
Groupie

What 1800 number. I've never been able to speak with anyone when I've called. Just gives me menus and never an option to talk to an actual person.
Accomplice

I managed to connect my s10 plus this morning.. first step is to get the correct sim card from Sprint, then go onto the bring your own device page on the boost mobile website and its straightforward from there
Accomplice

I managed to connect my s10 plus this morning.. first step is to get the correct sim card from Sprint, then go onto the bring your own device page on the boost mobile website and its straightforward from there