Unlocked S10+ DOES WORK on Boost Mobile, here's how...

Accomplice

Unlocked S10+ DOES WORK on Boost Mobile, here's how...

Just an FYI - I bought an unlocked S10+ through Best Buy, used the Sprint Bring Your Own SIM Kit that has the SIMOLW516TQ Part inside - popped the SIM Card in and works perfectly. You can buy the Sprint SIM Kit at Best Buy, even lists the part number on the back. NOTE: The Boost Mobile SIM Kit available at Best Buy DID NOT have the required part/SIM Card inside. Once the package is opened opened, it is not refundable. Was lucky to have incredibly knowledgeable Best Buy & Samsung Reps working with me to steer me straight. Hope this helps everyone!

20 REPLIES 20
Accomplice

Re: Unlocked S10+ DOES WORK on Boost Mobile, here's how...

Thank you for the info. How much was the spring kit?
Accomplice

Edwin1172, the SIM kit is a 4 in 1 and it cost $9.99 from Best Buy. I just bought one yesterday. The SIM card you need is SIM card D.  It has the letter D in all black on it. That's SIMOLW516TQ.

Accomplice

Thank you. I called Boost and they will give me the sim card for free. I had an issue with the call center and bcs of that i got it free. And they pay this month bill Robot Happy. Thank you boost
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I looked up a Sprint SIM Kit on Best Buy but I didn't see anything.
Groupie

Do you have a link to the item? I searched Best buy site but couldn't find it.
Enthusiast

Yeah I couldn't find it either but I went today and asked for it. They had it and it worked for me as well.
Groupie

You went to boost Mobile store and asked or Best buy?
Enthusiast

I went to best buy
Accomplice

Jordan, you have to go in to the store or just call first to confirm that they have it. It's not sold online through bestbuy.com 

I don't know why, but when I searched online I couldn't find it. I went in to the store and they had it. Or you can just order the SIM from E-Bay for like $5. Just order the right one. Type the SIM card number into the search. https://www.ebay.com/p/Sprint-boost-virgin-Nano-4ff-SIM-Card-D-Simolw516tq-854798005262-iPhone-XS-XR...

You need SIMOLW516TQ It says SIM card D right on the back.