Unlock samsung galaxy s7 edge

Enthusiast

Unlock samsung galaxy s7 edge

I was wondering if I can unlock my s7 I've had the phone for a few years
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Unlock samsung galaxy s7 edge

Hi, Shiny.  Thanks for contacting us. All of our phones are made to work exclusively in our network, some phones qualify for unlocking, but that does not guarantee that the phones can work on other networks. To unlock your device, you'll need to meet some requirements.

1. The device must be turned on in the Sprint coverage area with the Boost Mobile SIM card in it.

2. The person requesting the device to be unlocked must be a current or former customer or an individual owner who can provide the phone number and PIN code for the account last associated with the device.

3. The device has not been reported as lost or stolen.

4. The device has been activated at least 12-months, and at least a payment has been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation.

Enthusiast

I meet all the requirements
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. We want to help. Please send us a private message along the IMEI number, phone number and the PIN. 

Accomplice

me too

Agent

Hey there, @cambo! If you do meet the requirements, please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "send this user a private message". We'd love to help!

Groupie

I upgraded to a new device and selling the former one, would I be eligible to have my device carrier unlocked?
Agent

Hi there, @Contractor13. Was your former phone used in your account for at least 12 months?

Groupie

Gotcha.
Seems buying a device outright is a bad idea, better off doing 12 monthly payments.
Agent

If there's anything else we can assist you with, please let us know @Contractor13.