Unlock request

Highlighted
Groupie

Unlock request

I called Boost customer service to try and get my phone unlocked I was told that I needed to be on boost service for a year so I needed to reactivate my account, I did that and called again to put the request through but now I'm being told that I was lied to by the original customer care rep and I either want my phone unlocked or I want I'm just going to call my bank and dispute the charge for the monthly bill and reactivation that I paid for.
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Unlock request

Hello, NintenGOD. Sorry to hear about this experience. To unlock a cellphone, it must comply with the following requirements:

-The device has been active for at least 12 months on the same account.
-The device has not been reported as lost or stolen.
-A payment has been made within the last 90 days.    
-The device must be powered on and in Sprint coverage, within the U.S., with the original SIM card inserted.

To research further, can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and IMEI from the phone you're trying to unlock? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

I wasn't told that it had to be on the same account or I would have just bought a new phone I was lied to and I want a refund of the monthly payment and the reactivation fee that I paid for under false pretenses
Agent

Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look?