Unlock Samsung S6

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Unlock Samsung S6

Hello!
I want to unlock my phone Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G 920P. Last used with number *****. The phone was broken and I had to switch to another operator. Now I have repaired the device and want to unlock it. At this time, I am in another country and there is no way to call an agent. The site does not open very well (You don’t have permission to access "http://www.boostmobile.com/" on this server.
Reference # 18.c9be1402.1573464058.1d668e8d). It is also impossible to write to the chat (Unable to connect). What advice will be?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: Unlock Samsung S6

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Hello, @Volodymyr. Thank you for stopping by. The phone must be connected to the Sprint towers during the unlock process. Unfortunately, if the phone is in another country we're unable to unlock it. We're truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

Thanks for the answer. When I will be in the USA, what are my actions?
Accomplice

Thanks for the answer. When I will be in the USA, what are my actions?

Agent

You'll need to contact us with the phone number and pin. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

Thank. I know the number, but it has long been invalid. I forgot the pin code for a year and a half.

Agent

It's necessary to authenticate the account to proceed with the unlock. When you're ready, we can try alternate authentication. 

Accomplice