Unlock Samsung Galaxy S8

Accomplice

Unlock Samsung Galaxy S8

I've recently bought a new phone and switched to another network. I would like to unlock my old Samsung Galaxy S8 that I bought pre-owned from Boost Mobile.
See more topics labeled with:
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Unlock Samsung Galaxy S8

Hi, aamejia98. Thanks for contacting us. All of our phones are made to work exclusively in our network, some phones qualify for unlocking, but that does not guarantee that the phones can work on other networks. To unlock your device, you'll need to meet some requirements.

1. The device must be turned on in the Sprint coverage area with the Boost Mobile SIM card in it.
2. The person requesting the device to be unlocked must be a current or former customer or an individual owner who can provide the phone number and PIN code for the account last associated with the device. 
3. The device has not been reported as lost or stolen.
4. The device has been activated at least 12-months, and at least a payment has been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation.

If your device meets the requirements, please send us a private message so we can assist with this.

Accomplice

I have sent a private message.
Agent

Thanks. We'll continue to assist you in private. 

Accomplice

Hello,
I would like to unlock another Samsung Galaxy S8 that we will no longer be using.
Agent

Hi there, aamejia98. Thanks for contacting us. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number, PIN, and DEC.