Unable to get data connection

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Unable to get data connection

Hello,

I have activated Boost service to my existing phone and I can make call, but cannot get 4G data connection and also unable to send text massages. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Unable to get data connection

Hello, Booost. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. We've received and replied to your private message. Please check your inbox and send us the information requested.

3 REPLIES
Agent

Hello, Booost. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. We've received and replied to your private message. Please check your inbox and send us the information requested.

2 bars in my downtown apartment. Unlimited data but but don't have unlimited data. Went through one storm and now another and have to rely on my Verizon lg flip phone for warnings since I only get 2 bars in my house and cant download anything. Will be dropping you after this month's payment is over. Your service sucks.

2 bars in my downtown apartment. Unlimited data but but don't have unlimited data. Went through one storm and now another and have to rely on my Verizon lg flip phone for warnings since I only get 2 bars in my house and cant download anything. Will be dropping you after this month's payment is over. Your service sucks.