Unable to configure Service

Highlighted

Unable to configure Service

I got a new phone a few days ago, got everything setup but it took the phone many hours and rebooting before it would successfully configure services. When it finally did, my internet connection was spotty at best. A few minutes ago I read an article on your site on verifying connection and the last step was to reset the connection to my phone with ##72786#.. After this step completed, I again find that the phone refuses to Configure Services. If this isn't resolved soon I'm gonna return the phone.

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted

Re: Unable to configure Service

Hey there, christopherktom! Sorry for the late reply, and please accept our apologies for the issues you've had with the Internet service.

To further work this out, please send us a private message including your mobile number, your 4-digit PIN, and your home address. Through your home address, we will check if there's any network issue affecting the Internet in the surroundings.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted
Groupie

I have just gotten my Galaxy J3 Emerge and it will not "complete configuration" instead displaying a "Please contact your service provider to configure your device for service. Session aborted (7)"
Needless to say, confusing and extremely inconvenient. I cannot get talk, text, OR data to work as it is at the moment and I can find neither explanation, nor solution. pls help.

Highlighted
Agent

We are so sorry that happened, @Shen. Do you already have a Boost Mobile account? If so, Did you switch your account over the new phone?

Highlighted
Groupie

New phone, new account. First time customer alert! !P
Highlighted
Agent

Mind sending us a private message with the details? @Shen

Highlighted

Help. Unable to activate my phone. Literally bought it about an hour ago and it won't let me activate it at all.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Kingboo495! So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Which device are you activating? Are you transferring your line from other carrier, or are you activating a new phone number? What does it say when you try to activate the phone? Please, send us the details in a private message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Groupie

Hey there i'm having some of the same issuses with configuring my service. Let me know if anyone can help.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @cokercola710! Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, what kind of issues are you experiencing?