Unable to Make Calls and Texts now in areas outside of my home

Unable to Make Calls and Texts now in areas outside of my home

Hi, My Samsung J7 has recently stopped getting a good signal. I was on vacation last week and once I left my city texts were very spotty and I had no internet connection. Each day I kept getting a message to update, so I skipped the update, knowing I needed WI-FI to update. Once I got back in my home city I was finally able to get online and make a phone call. The next morning I did the update. Afterwards I powered it on and off. Now I have really bad dead areas that I used to be able to get a signal without any problem. I am no longer able to send texts or make calls in these areas. This is around my work (10 minutes from home) and it is a problem for me. The only area I don't have a problem with texts or calls is at my home. Can you please help me with this dilemma?

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Unable to Make Calls and Texts now in areas outside of my home

So sorry to hear about this experience, AnnStainback. We want to help! Can you please let us know if this started to happen right after the software update? Can you please let us know if you performed any troubleshooting steps?