URGENT: Cannot Activate my S20, stuck in phone limbo.

Go to solution

URGENT: Cannot Activate my S20, stuck in phone limbo.

Hello!
I'm having a bit of an issue. I just got my new Galaxy S20 5G, and I was unable to activate it via the phone when prompted. The page just wouldn't load for some reasons, so I decided to try and activate it on my computer. I went to my profile to swap devices, input the IMEI of the new phone, and it said it successfully switched the phone linked to my account, but I still needed to activate it. Then when I tried to activate it on the computer, it tried to take my through the whole process of switching the device again and said the device was ineligible to be switched to (presumably because it was already the device linked to my account.) 

My old device isn't compatible (because I was a Virgin mobile user who got switched over when Virgin mobile stopped operating in the US or whatever, so I don't have a boost sim card.) so I can't switch back, but since I can't activate my device I have NO mobile phone at the moment, so I'm stuck in phone limbo (which isn't ideal due to an ongoing family emergency atm). 

If there's any idea how to solve this issue without going to a physical location, help would be greatly appreciated. 

See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Hello, arlyntea. We definitely want to take a look at this. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, the IMEI of the new phone, and the numbers on the SIM card. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Hello, arlyntea. We definitely want to take a look at this. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, the IMEI of the new phone, and the numbers on the SIM card. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

View solution in original post