UICC Unlock Code

Groupie

UICC Unlock Code

Hi, I have a samsung galaxy J7 and I want to do a UICC unlock so that I can use different carrier SIM card. I want you helped me with the code, but when I try to do UICC unlock...

IMEI: *****

Best regards

26 REPLIES 26
Agent

Hello, Atlien702. Can you send us a private message so we can assist you? 

Groupie

Hi Joy my phone one day stopped working after I recently bought it. Anytime I turn it on , it gives me an attention message saying insert the UICC that came with the device, then power on the device. I've talked to a few boost agents in person and in store and they don't seem to know what happened.
Groupie

Also I was trying to send a private message but I don't know how
Groupie

When all this happened, my IMEI is now unknown
Agent

Hello, @cisaacks90. Thank you for stopping by. Let's go ahead and take a look. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

How do I send messages?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

I need to unlock

Hi there! We are here to help! Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

i need help unlocking UICC for my Samsung galaxy j7 refine