UICC Unlock Code

Highlighted
Groupie

UICC Unlock Code

Hi, I have a samsung galaxy J7 and I want to do a UICC unlock so that I can use different carrier SIM card. I want you helped me with the code, but when I try to do UICC unlock...

IMEI: *****

Best regards

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: UICC Unlock Code

Hello, nickeshun! Thank you for contacting us. We will be happy to help. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN, and the IMEI of the phone?

Accomplice

Can a tech support supervisor call me please. Tech support wont transfer me to a supervisor. Wont give me there name. And when i ask they put me on hold and then hang up on me
Accomplice

I need a supervisor. This is ridiculous.. how can they act like this when the people theyre interacting with are paying customers?
Agent

Hey there, @Ken208! We're deeply sorry to hear about this situation. However, we strongly recommend you to delete your number, since it has been posted publicly and anyone will have access to it. When it comes to your situation, please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you.