Troubles with J7 Refine

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Troubles with J7 Refine

Is anyone else having troubles with the text messages and Facebook? I updated FB and now all my notifications are in the future. Power cycled phone, still doing it. The text messages go up in the message box instead of down.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accomplice

The leap year messed my phone up. Lol. Now it's back to not receiving texts or phone calls, AGAIN! This is 3rd time for this phone. My job requires this phone and I am constantly power cycling the J7 Refine! Help!!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Hi there! Please check your phone date and time settings. We have received reports that some phones are not selecting the correct date and time (February 29th, 2020) and that is causing inconveniences with the text and some apps like Facebook.

Highlighted
Accomplice

The leap year messed my phone up. Lol. Now it's back to not receiving texts or phone calls, AGAIN! This is 3rd time for this phone. My job requires this phone and I am constantly power cycling the J7 Refine! Help!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear that, @NascarHhotttee. We definitely want to look into this for you. Just to confirm, are you able to make calls and send text messages? Do you know what error message displays when someone tries to call you? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Only way I can call out or text is I have to power cycle my phone. I will notice it if I go to send a text and it just sits n never gives me a time stamp. Message received on other end is it goes straight to voice mail. It is happening alot now. Twice a day or more. I've cleaned cache, I've restored settings. Started in safe mode. It's frustrating
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this experience. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.

Highlighted

@Royt wrote:

Sorry to hear about this experience. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.

yeah, will try

Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST on weekends. We'll be waiting for your private message to assist you.