Switching from Android to iPhone help

Groupie

Switching from Android to iPhone help

How can I switch over to my iPhone.
I have the new sim card n all..it will not let me do it myself.

Help
4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Switching from Android to iPhone help

Hello, @Queenie2. Thanks for contacting us. We've received and replied to your private message. Please send us the information requested through private so we can assist you further. We'll be waiting for the outcome. 

Accomplice

If you have a tool like Mobile Phone Data Transfer, then all your problem will be solved at ease.This tool is specially designed for smart phone users to transfer text messages or conversation between different platform, including Android , iOS and so on. In addition to SMS, other data like contacts, Apps, call history, music, photos, movies, etc. from iPhone to Android as you like.

Accomplice

This Phone Transfer software allows you to easily and directly transfer files from Android to iPhone. With this software, you are free to directly copy Android files to iPhone without a third-party tool. Various files can be supported, including contacts and eBooks (PDFs and ePubs). And this software is quite easy-to-use! 

Accomplice

There are some ways to transfer data from a phone to another phone, no matter an iPhone or Android. Works with all the data you want like contacts, messages, photos, music and more.

http://www.phone-transfer.com