Start here for Samsung Galaxy S9/9+ FAQS

Accomplice

Re: Start here for Samsung Galaxy S9/9+ FAQS

I literally wanted to ask this, are there any other required boost apps besides the voicemail?
Accomplice

Hey

I am following up with you request. I got my SIM card today that I bought from Boost Mobile.com at this link Bring Your Phone page

The kit comes with three (3) different SIM cards. The one that will work should me SIMOLW506TQ, that's the one that worked for me. My Samsung Galaxy S9+ is now activated with Boost Mobile service. If you have any questions or need help let me know.

Accomplice

When will you be able to active a 9+ unlocked without to much hassle??

Accomplice

I have a s9 Factory unlocked straight from Samsung. Was told not eligible for activation why?  I had no problem with my unlocked note 8 ! When can we activate these phones on Boost service ?  Stinks to have a brand new phone & its useless on your service. 

Accomplice

When will we be able to activate a factory unlocked s9 on Boost service ? Was told not able to on 3/24/18 ? Kind of depressing to buy your wife a new phone & it has to set useless 

Accomplice

Did you check the previous messages? A lot of us have been able to activate our locked phones. Make sure you have the right sim card.
Accomplice

I am writing this from my unlocked blue s9+
Accomplice

I called them yesterday 03/24 & if I try it on line when I put in the IMEI it's says, not eligible for activation I talked to tech support also I don't see why it's a factory unlocked phone
Accomplice

I called them yesterday 03/24 & if I try it on line when I put in the IMEI it's says, not eligible for activation I talked to tech support also I don't see why it's a factory unlocked phone
Accomplice

U must b doing somthing wrong, even my wife has her own unlocked lilac s9 activated with boost