Start here for Samsung Galaxy S9/9+ FAQS

Accomplice

Re: Start here for Samsung Galaxy S9/9+ FAQS

Thank you @Hamilton for your help. It was quite detailed. I'm more confident to move forward and purchase a phone. I was reluctant at first if I couldn't bring my number to Boost.  I will definitely contact you again once I have a phone and sim card on hand. Take care.

Highlighted
Agent

We're glad that we could help! Thank you for choosing Boost Mobile.

Accomplice

Hello, you can purchase the Boost Mobile Sim Card Kit from Best Buy for about $10.  It's very easy to install and set up.  I just got my new Galaxy S9+ activated and the phone is awesome.

Accomplice

Hello, you can purchase the Boost Mobile Sim Card Kit at Best Buy for about $10.  The sim was very easy to install.  I just got my Samsung Galaxy S9+ activated today and the phone is great.

Accomplice

Hello, you would first need to purchase the Boost Mobile Sim Card Kit.  It can be purchase at Best Buy for about $10.  Then you can get it activated online by clicking on Activate a Device.  You would need to enter your phone's IMEI.  You can find the number by entering   *#06#  .  This will tell you which is the correct sim card to use with your device.  After you put in the new sim card, power on your phone and your almost done with activation.  

Groupie

Can someone help, I just purchased the Galaxy S9Plus from Bestbuy which says it's compatabile with the prepaid carrier Boost Mobile. I've been on the phone with Boost 3 times for today as well as Bestbuy, no success. I've also been to 2 Boost mobile stores and still no success. I've been with Boost for the past 5 years with a decent plan and do not wish to change carrier. I've seen quite a few success stories and hoping that I could be included in the numbers. Thanks.
Agent

Hello @Casey758. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please send us a private message with the device IMEI, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.