Start here for Samsung Galaxy S9/9+ FAQS

Accomplice

Re: Start here for Samsung Galaxy S9/9+ FAQS

who can I talk to at boost to get service on a Unlocked s9 model #SM-G960U1? I have been run around 3 times ! Last time I ended up on the line with somebody from Samsung ! How did you guys get it done ? At my wits end Thanks
Accomplice

Follow sim card package instructions and that's it
Highlighted
Accomplice

I am calling boost direct ? What model sim I have the bring your own phone 3 pack. Live person saying it can't be done
Accomplice

Hi

I bought my s9+ Unlocked from Samsung.com and I have been able to activated with boost mobile.

First, you will need a SIM Card for your s9+, you can't use your old SIM. from your old phone. You can by a boost mobile SIM Card at this like  Bring Your Phone page.

Once you have your SIM Card, just go to active my phone on boost mobile.com and fallow the directions.

let me know if you will need anymore help.

Community Manager

Greetings @HarleyDog103B@abdoul and @neosiris have given you a good start (thanks guys!).  You should be able to activate from that Bring Your Phone page.  If you have trouble, let us know and an agent here on Community can assist.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Accomplice

I would like to thanks everyone who offered guidance ! You were a great help I finally  got it ! Thanks again 

Accomplice

Hi Guys, can anyone tell me the cost of getting the sim for the S9+ ?? I'm still a bit skeptical to commit to it? Thanks

Accomplice

10 bucks
Accomplice

@neosirisThanks, I will be going for broke in the next few days. Thank you all for your assistance!!!!

Accomplice

I bought mi 3 sim card activation kit at target and my wife got hers at bestbuy; both worked. Yeah, I will have to limit my food intake for the next 2 months lol jk