Start here for Samsung Galaxy S9/9+ FAQS

Accomplice

Re: Start here for Samsung Galaxy S9/9+ FAQS

Hello

how can i get an activation sim for my s9+ unlocked? Where I live there is no Boost Mobile store. is there a way i can get it shipped to me?

Accomplice

they do not have a simcard available yet, I just spoke with them and they don't even know when will it available for purchase

The simcard model you need is  CZ4104TLWQ 

Community Manager

Both the Factory unlocked S9 and S9+ use the same SIM, so if a store has one for the S9 it should work for the S9+.

If you're not near a Boost store, you should be able to order a SIM kit on Boostmobile.com or contact an agent here on Community who should be able to order one for you.  While I am a Community employee I am not an agent, I cannot order SIM cards.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Accomplice

how can i buy a sim kit on boostmobile.com? i tried searching it up on boost mobile.com but couldn't see one. how can i get an agent to order one for me. sorry for my troubles.

Community Manager

Try going to the Bring Your Phone page @abdoul

Community Manager

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you so much!!! I was able to buy it.
Enthusiast

Could you let me know if it activates? I want the S9+ but don't want to order it before confirming it will work.
Accomplice

ok, i should receive it on Monday or Tuesday, then i'll let you know.
Enthusiast

Thank you very much.
Community Manager

@abdoul wrote:
Thank you so much!!! I was able to buy it.

Excellent!

It sounds like we're working on some issues with Care agents ordering the SIM.  For now, it's probably best to order through the link I provided.

Community Manager