Sprint Galaxy S6 Sm-g920p voice and text roaming grayed out

Groupie

Sprint Galaxy S6 Sm-g920p voice and text roaming grayed out

I have a Sprint Galaxy S6 Sm-g920p  that was brand new never activated with sprint when I purchased it.  I set it up on Boost and everything seems fine, I added the Mexico TODO pack and went to Mexico on vacation.  The phone would not roam and I discovered the Domestic and International Voice and text roaming are disabeled and grayed out so I cannot turn it on. After many hours of Tshooting with Boost 1 Tech said I need to get it unlocked.  I did that, boost sent me an email saying it was unlocked, and after several resets and reboots there was no change. Another support call said the Sprint phone is not compatible with roaming on Boost which I found a Boost page that says otherwise, and find it hard to believe.  How can I enable Voice/Text Roaming?

Thanks,

LB

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Sprint Galaxy S6 Sm-g920p voice and text roaming grayed out

Hi, @Sm-g920p! We're sorry to hear about this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.