Fixes:

September Android Security Patch

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Accomplice

SS of purchased item.PNG

Highlighted
Accomplice

I sent you both a link and a screenshot. In scrolling down the listing, I think I am now screwed. It says at the bottom of the link (that I sent to you), that it doesn't work with CDMA (Sprint). Does this mean that it won't work with Boost either? Ack!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hmmmm....it says GSM unlocked and not CDMA.  We won't know until you get it in hand and we can check the ESN.  If it's a SE, we are golden.  Let me know when you get it.

@macadi63 wrote:

SS of purchased item.PNG

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you SO much for helping me with this! I'll let you know on Friday when it comes. Have a great week.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Yes, Boost and Sprint operate on CDMA.

@macadi63 wrote:

I sent you both a link and a screenshot. In scrolling down the listing, I think I am now screwed. It says at the bottom of the link (that I sent to you), that it doesn't work with CDMA (Sprint). Does this mean that it won't work with Boost either? Ack!

Highlighted
Accomplice

I am sad because my daughter is on my Boost plan and it is a good price. 😞      If we both have to move off of Boost, not too happy about that. I have been waiting for this Note 8 price to drop forever and finally found one in my price range. Monthly costs also matter, so what the heck. T-Mobile and AT&T will not be in my monthly price range.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Let's see when you get it and I can give you a definite answer.

@macadi63 wrote:

I am sad because my daughter is on my Boost plan and it is a good price. 😞      If we both have to move off of Boost, not too happy about that. I have been waiting for this Note 8 price to drop forever and finally found one in my price range. Monthly costs also matter, so what the heck. T-Mobile and AT&T will not be in my monthly price range.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Ok, thanks. It has already shipped. Be in touch!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi there ....  is the IMEA #. Am I able to stay on boost?

Highlighted
Accomplice

IMEI is ***** ... is that the info that you needed? Thank you