Release Date: 4/12/2019
Method: Available OTA

Fixes:

Android security patch level through April 2019

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Software Update: Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine (SM-J737P) 4/12/2019

Ever since I did my update, my phone is constantly dropping calls, warbling while talking, texts are not going thru or receiving until I power cycle my phone. Have not had 3G service since then. I waited until sat aug 16th to do the update because I knew I would have a problem with my phone. Very frustrated with Boost. Seems to have gone downhill in the last year!
Agent

Hi there, NascarHhotttee. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. 

Please, send us a private message with the address to check the coverage. 

Accomplice

EW 124 Seminole,Ok. You guys did this back in June because of no service. Nothing has helped. I'm frustrated because I can not use my wireless printer at all and I was able to before the update. Nothing has worked correctly since then!!

Accomplice

Sorry forgot complete address
 EW 124 Rd Seminole,OK 74868

Agent

Hello, @NascarHhotttee. Please don't share your address in public, send us a PM instead. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Community Manager

@NascarHhotttee there was an issue with the internet backhaul provided by SuddenLink.  They should be working on it today 9/6 and then they have follow up maintenance on 9/18.  I'm a fellow Oklahoman, so I will make sure they will get you back to normal.  Maintenance should be completed this evening.

Accomplice

Okay, I did the update and now my battery drains down faster than before the first update! I turn off my location, my internet, and open programs all the time! I regret doing any of these updates. I can not stayed plugged in just to use my phone and buying a new one isnt in my budget! 😞
Community Manager

Go to the app store and make sure all the apps are updated.  Usually the number one cause of battery drain after an update.  Open Google Play Store -tap the 3 lines in the upper left - tap My apps and games - Tap Update app.

@NascarHhotttee wrote:
Okay, I did the update and now my battery drains down faster than before the first update! I turn off my location, my internet, and open programs all the time! I regret doing any of these updates. I can not stayed plugged in just to use my phone and buying a new one isnt in my budget! 😞

Accomplice

I always keep my apps updated. So that is not the reason. Ive been with Boost almost 3 years now and i have never had problems like this. I wish i could undo the software update! This no changing out battery phone is crazy!