Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Slow phone

Highlighted
Accomplice

Slow phone

i have samsung galaxy j3 emerge and the past couple months it been running very slow like it will take a couple seconds for a app to load. doesnt anyone know how to make it faster?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Slow phone

Hello, victor_1001. Definitely want to look into this for you. When did this first start? How often does it happen? Are you getting a specific error message when the issue occurs?

Highlighted
Accomplice

it started 4-5 months ago and happens about 3-4 days a week..i get no message

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for responding! Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, account PIN, and address to review this further?

Accomplice

No doubt, after using an Samsung Galaxy J3 phone for a long time, it will surely runs a little bit slower than usual. But actually, you can speed up a slow Samsung phone as long as you get this professional Android Eraser software, which allows you to easily clean up unwanted junk files from Samsung device, including photo caches, app crash logs, download temp files and many more. After clearing all these useless files which do nothing but occupy the precious storage space, you will find more space will be freed and your device speed will be optimized to a certain degree.

Highlighted
Accomplice

We will show you some tips to speed up your Samsung cell phone, you can make your device respond faster after you follow the steps below.

1. Update the Android Version
2. Back Up and Reset Your Samsung Phone
3. Check the Memory Space
4. Uninstall Useless Android Apps
5. Clear Data like Junk, Hidden, Crash, etc. Files on Samsung Phone