Service not working

Highlighted

Service not working

I work in ada Oklahoma and am currently in roaming. I have had lte service up until this afternoon for the last year. I called to find out why and there was a ticket closed out today for this area and they said they couldn’t do anything to help me
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Mandrew. We definitely want to look into this for you. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

Highlighted
Groupie

My **bleep**ing services are down. I can't call anyone or even you guys to restore it. I'm at home with now way of communicating to anyone. Not only that this site is he'll to navigate and I can't figure out how to get to an actual human to fix this issue. I'm super pissed it needs to be addressed now.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @person! So sorry to hear about this. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please give us more details about your issue. How many signals do you have? Do you have the 3G or 4G LTE icon? Are you receiving an error message when you try to make a phone call? When did this start? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hope they fix this! I'm in Seminole,Oklahoma and it's happening to me also😡
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @NascarHhotttee. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

@Joy1713I seen one of your other post. I also tried to figure out how to send a message to you but didn’t. I switched to boost from metro pcs when you got the $50 plan and I was supposed to get two months Free I never got that. Also I purchased a iPhone and also was supposed to get a month free and never got that. I went to the store and the manager wasn’t in so nothing could be done. I then drove 40 mins away to the Asheville store and once again told the same thing. Also the calls drop and the data and internet is awful. I am very disappointed and especially after nothing has been done and I am in a extremely hard situation right now with my husband being in the hospital the last six months without work and me by his side the whole time bc he almost didn’t make it. I just want something to be done bc I didn’t get one thing from any of the promotions and also driving to different stores and still was not helped. My bill is due today and I really would be very grateful if you could help me with this situation. Thank you!

Highlighted
Agent

We're deeply sorry to hear about this situation, @Tanalee41290! Each one of those promotions that you are inquiring about, had their requirements in order to take advantage of it. For example, the promotion about the 2 months free, was only for customers who brought their own compatible device to our company within an specific time frame 01-05-2018 - 02-08-2018. Also, the other one was a free month when purchasing an iPhone device from our company, this is how it worked:

• Buy a new or CPO iPhone on Boostmobile.com. 
• Activate phone by signing up for the $50 Unlimited Gigs plan and pay the full monthly charge by July 13, 2018 
• Receive a $50 credit on account within four weeks of first month's payment.

If you didn't follow those requirements, you may not be able to take advantage of those deals and it could be the reason why you didn't receive that benefit.