Security Updates: Samsung - Galaxy J3 Emerge (SM-J327P)

Highlighted
Community Manager

Security Updates: Samsung - Galaxy J3 Emerge (SM-J327P)

Samsung - Galaxy J3 Emerge (SM-J327P)

Software Version: J327PVPU2AQI2    
Release Date: 10/2/2017  
Method: Available OTA + OEM Tool  
Version:    
Subversion:    
Hardware Version:      

Fixes:

Android Security Patches (July-Sept) & Bug Fixes

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

Hey there, KingRandor82! Sorry for the late reply! To better help you, please send us a private message including:

- Your mobile number.

- Your account's 4-digit PIN.

- Your complete home address. Note: This information is only for verifying if there's any network issue around your area.

We truly want to help you!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted

I can not send or receive text messages after updating. Error code (425)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Are you still able to make phone calls and access the internet, @Ddow71?  If you haven't already done so, it's a good idea to simply power off and then start the phone back up again.  If that doesn't fix it, let us know and we'll take a look.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted

After restarting it 3x it did finally start working again. Thank you for responding tho.

Highlighted
Groupie

About security updates, I may not get any updates at all...

About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a new Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx. The phone has always been slow, laggy, and would freeze a lot. Anyway about a week ago while at the Play Store I got a popup saying my phone was not certified . It told me how to verify this, and sure enough, the new Boost phone I bought is not certified. I had no idea. How was I supposed to know that? Boost is about ready to loose another customer!! Help!

Highlighted
Agent

Hi Bobalou!

All our phones are Google Certified Devices, including of course, the Samsung branded devices. There are a number of reasons for your device not to show up as certified by Google, but the most common is that you're using a custom ROM on your phone, and Google considers such software uncertified, because it hasn't been tested by Google itself. Another reason may be because your device's bootloader is unlocked. In that case, you'll need to lock the bootloader and your phone should be good.

We hope this information helps!

EdwinRG.