Security Updates: Samsung - Galaxy J3 Emerge (SM-J327P)

Community Manager

Security Updates: Samsung - Galaxy J3 Emerge (SM-J327P)

Samsung - Galaxy J3 Emerge (SM-J327P)

Software Version: J327PVPU2AQI2    
Release Date: 10/2/2017  
Method: Available OTA + OEM Tool  
Version:    
Subversion:    
Hardware Version:      

Fixes:

Android Security Patches (July-Sept) & Bug Fixes

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Security Updates: Samsung - Galaxy J3 Emerge (SM-J327P)

My phone is no longer allowing me to make calls or send texts. Could it be related to this update? My model number is SM-J320P.

My phone (Model SM-J320P) will not send texts or make phone calls today. Could this be related to this update?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Yea i had recent problems it cost 80 to reset that phone once u set up a bew one
Agent

Hi, MaddMyke55! Really sorry to hear about this. Are you still experiencing issues with your phone?

Accomplice

So this new update is just the latest security patches...and still no Android 7.0 Nougat?

And just so you know, if I hadn't seen this topic, I wouldn't have known that the update was available, as I didn't get a notification for it AT ALL.
Community Manager

For the smaller updates, you may not be alerted but you can always go check in settings.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Accomplice

So this would be considered a smaller update? Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of there being a difference in update types. Wow.
Groupie

Hi I have the J3 emerge and when I first got it didn't glitch or anything now it trips out All the time is the update to blame?
Accomplice

I'm having problems with texts and my internet; what's going on?