Samsung s10e/ Overnight shipping

Highlighted
Groupie

Samsung s10e/ Overnight shipping

So I put in an order for the Samsung galaxy s10 e and I paid for overnight shipping. However, I have yet to receive an e-mail saying my phone has been shipped. Will it be shipped today? Or on Monday? If not can I get a refund for my overnight shipping fee? Since it will in fact not be here by the next day.

See more topics labeled with:
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Janayha. It depends on the warehouse. We can't confirm the shipment until the tracking number is available. The next business day is after the order has been processed and shipped. Shipping is available Mon-Fri excluding Holidays.

Highlighted
Groupie

Alright, since it will not come overnight and be here the next day. Can I have a refund that I paid for the overnight shipping?
Highlighted
Agent

We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.