Samsung pre owned S8

Highlighted
Accomplice

Samsung pre owned S8

No one will help you at Boost. I just talked to the 90 day warranty department. They said the phone is not covered because there is no acct with it. I cant activate the phone that i. ordered on oct 9th and recieved on monday the 13th of oct because the device is locked and restricted. A device i got from boost mobile.com
3 REPLIES 3
Accomplice

Re: Samsung pre owned S8

I'm switching my three accounts to another carrier. I want my money back and boost is not helpful. They send you to a company that will not help you. They sold me a phone under a lease that was not refurbished at all. They are robbing customers and will not refund or contact you.

Agent

Hi there JCarroll. We will continue to assist you through your private message. Thank you. Victor21

Accomplice

After probably overreacting a little but with just cause. Boost mobile has come through by sending a new samsung pre-owned S8 to replace the locked one that i had received after purchasing it at boost mobile.com. They sent a new phone as replacement with a return label for the locked phone and because they took care of the situation i will send my gratitude and thanks for the professional response and for rectifying the situation.