Samsung note 4

Go to solution
Highlighted

Samsung note 4

Is the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now compatible with Boost Mobile?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Guru

Hi,

YES I AM SO HAPPY !  

So the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was previously on the list and then it was removed.  Now I see the Note 4 is back on the list that Boost Keeps updated;

https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/support/faq/phones-devices/activate-a-sprint-phone/

I use a note 4 on Boost and it never lets me down!

Just buy a used Note 4 Sprint version, and then take it to a Store and pay the activation fee, Done!

Any additional question do reply.

When you get it working, would you let us know how the process went for you?

Yours,
-J
----------
I am not a Boost or Sprint Employee, but I have a reasonably strong knowledge of technology in general. Just here to help when I can.
Check my badges!
If I have answered your question, please be sure to click the Accepted Solution_B.GIF button at the bottom of my Reply, so others can quickly find the answer they are looking for!

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted
Guru

Hi,

YES I AM SO HAPPY !  

So the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was previously on the list and then it was removed.  Now I see the Note 4 is back on the list that Boost Keeps updated;

https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/support/faq/phones-devices/activate-a-sprint-phone/

I use a note 4 on Boost and it never lets me down!

Just buy a used Note 4 Sprint version, and then take it to a Store and pay the activation fee, Done!

Any additional question do reply.

When you get it working, would you let us know how the process went for you?

Yours,
-J
----------
I am not a Boost or Sprint Employee, but I have a reasonably strong knowledge of technology in general. Just here to help when I can.
Check my badges!
If I have answered your question, please be sure to click the Accepted Solution_B.GIF button at the bottom of my Reply, so others can quickly find the answer they are looking for!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

i like to know that also is the note 4 compatible

pamela bolling
Highlighted
Guru

Hi Pam ! 

Yep the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is compatable with Boost!  However it MUST be the Sprint version model SM-N910P

Yours,
-Jay
----------
Check my badges!

Highlighted
Accomplice

thank you i will keep this in mind when i get ready to upgrade happy new year 2017Cat Very Happy

pamela bolling
Highlighted
Groupie

Hey I had read your post about the note 4 being eligible to move to boost so I bought one, and now it's not on the list anymore. Any idea why they keep taking them on and off, or when it might go back on?
Highlighted

Using my Note 4 on boost right now. The first person at boost said it wouldn't work but the second guy said heck yeah it will work. He said he hasn't had any trouble swapping over any sprint phone. So glad it works!
Highlighted

I called Boost one support person said it would work...called back 2 more times and both tech support said it would not work! Boost Get It Together! Still don't know what to do...buy a used Note 4 or Not
Highlighted
Groupie

It was on the list, bought a note 4 and now it's not?!?

Highlighted

I've got Note4 with Sprint. The boostmobil tells me I can't reactivate is with them. Now what?