Samsung j3 emerge

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Samsung j3 emerge

neither my tv, nor my laptop, recognize the hotspot from my phone. do i have to change some setting for it to be recognized?
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Accomplice

however, i did try bringing up the browser just for giggles but was told there was no network nor internet connection. i also tried connecting on my TV but was told the same thing.
Highlighted
Agent

Are you able to use regular data services on the phone itself?

Highlighted
Accomplice

lol...yes...otherwise you wouldn't see these replies since they are through my phone. the hotspot is my only access to the internet aside from my phone.
Highlighted
Agent

We understand. Allow us to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

so i take it from your lack of response that the issue is unsolvable and i will just have to do without the. internet. am i correct?
Highlighted
Agent

We apologize for the inconvenience. We've received your private message and we'll do our best to get this fixed for you ASAP. Thanks!

Highlighted
Accomplice

any resolution yet? i believe i have been extremely patient regarding this matter or am i going to get another one of those auto messages saying how sorry you are.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @rigsy! We’re still waiting on some information from you to move forward. Without this info, we’re stuck. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further investigate. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

well, I have sent you all the information you have requested but I have yet to receive a solution. I have pm'ed you so that the issue doesn't appear on your board, but now my patience is wearing thin. Is there a solution to my problem?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, rigsy. So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Would you mind sending us another private message with your phone number, pin code, and address so we can take a closer look?