Samsung j3 achieve unlock

Highlighted

Samsung j3 achieve unlock

Could you guys unlock my Samsung j3 achieve?

Got it from the states for about 2 months now
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @TheJamaican  To unlock a device, it must comply with certain requirements. The device must be active on a Boost Mobile account for at least 12 months, and a payment must have been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation anniversary. For more details visit the following link: https://www5.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=BotNav:Legal:CTIARegulatory#!/about/legal/ctia-regulatory/ Also, we cannot guarantee that the phone will be able to be used internationally. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

Hi, i'm from México and I'm trying to unlock a phone like this, send messages before by Facebook messennger, but they send me here, 'cause the phone number and pin were needed. So, I just have the SIM in there, phone number and the user name that last in @myboostmobile.sprintpcs.com, I wish you could help me to unlock it. Thanks
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there. To unlock a mobile Boost phone, you must have been active for 12 months, you must provide the last phone number and the PIN code associated with the phone, victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

Thank you so much,
How can I send that information? Or where? I bought this device from a second - third hand.
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Please send us a private message with the phone's phone number, pin code, and the IMEI/DEC number of the phone. Victor21