Samsung galaxy s7 edge preowned phone battery problems

Highlighted

Samsung galaxy s7 edge preowned phone battery problems

Just received my first preowned phone from Boost. Been a Boost customer for over 8 yrs. The battery on this phone will not stay charged. I literally watch it go down as I type this. Went down 2%. I spent 20 mins trying to place an order online for dog food and it went down from 64% to 38%. I have done the battery saving stuff, shut down apps running in the background, lowered the screen brightness & it just continues to drain. Have already charged the phone twice today and barely used my phone at all. When I first took it off the first charge this am, in one hour...it went down 5% just sitting there not even being used. Help! Very uspet!
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Faithsmom2004! We're deeply sorry to hear about your situation. Pre-owned iPhone and Android devices have a 90-day limited replacement warranty provided by BrightStar which starts on the date of activation. To make a claim please call 844-834-5579 and they'll be able to help. 

Highlighted

It's a samsumg & I just actived it yesterday
Highlighted
Agent

That's good to know, @Faithsmom2004 Please call the number previously provided and they'll be able to help! 

Highlighted

I did they said I neede to wait 24-48 business hrs before they could even see my info.
Highlighted

But youmentioned an Iphone in your orginal comment & I was confused
Highlighted
Agent

Oh, I see, @Faithsmom2004. It was meant to say iPhone/Android devices. I will edit that message to avoid confusion among our customers. Thanks for the feedback!